Good People Find Good People: Kreativ Blogger Award Acceptance Speech
One week ago I met Susan, author and blogger at Sillyfrog’s Blog. Immediately, I felt an instant connection. The vibrant photo of a frog adorning her header made me think of my daughter Issa’s passion for animals and natural wonders. Then, upon reading some of Susan’s posts I found her love for children, family, and nature to an irresistible element to her writings. Finally, her creativity inspires.
With these thoughts about Susan’s personal and creative accomplishments, it is with great honor that I accept her nomination for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Once again, I am called to revisit a favorite quote I posted about a couple weeks ago, “Good people, find good people.”
I do believe in the connections — virtual or personal — people make with one another. To ensure I follow the code for being a blogger with some manners, there are rules I must follow upon accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award. They are …
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. (Check)
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Check)
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting. (7 at 11 tonight)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award. (Ditto #4)
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award. (Ditto)
Remember when dittos were the norm? I loved getting out of class to make dittos for my teachers. Those were the days. What did you like getting of class to do?
Related posts …
Kreativ Blogger Award (sillyfrogsusan.wordpress.com)
Good People Find Good People (kateschannel.wordpress.com)